Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello my name is....

It's quite strange writing a first blog post.  Who am I actually writing to?  Just me probably, but hopefully you out there will someday read this so.... Welcome! Hi, have a look around.

My name is Niki and I am a Mum of a just turned two year old boy, Luca.  He takes up most of my time, but the time I have left, I love to spend collecting vintage bits and bobs - lots and lots of vintage bits and bobs!  Because I love it a lot, (ok maybe a bit too much) I have started making a range of goodies, all made with upcycled vintage items gleaned from my various collections.  Now this is a great way of justifying my obsession as well as giving me a good excuse to keep buying said vintage stuff.  Clever me!

My range is ever changing and expanding.  I'm not a person that really likes repetitive things and I get bored easily so I am always thinking up new designs and my product notebook is already overflowing with ideas.  I'm hoping this little blog will act as a sort of online visual diary so I can share new ideas, inspirations, my products and to show off my latest vintage purchases (because I know I wont be able to help myself!)

I must make a little disclaimer now.  I am most definitely a designer and not a writer, this blog will hopefully be a feast for the eyes - but I can tell you now that it will not be very eloquent in the writing department.  Please forgive me in advance all you writers out there!

Thanks & enjoy!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment